Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Akiba > Akiba > Announcements & Feedback

Default Taylor-Gabriel-Jersey
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
linchao

The day didn’t get off to the best start https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Allen-Robinson-Jersey , but Thanksgiving turned out just fine for Bears quarterback Chase Daniel.With Mitchell Trubisky out with a right shoulder injury, Daniel made his first start since 2014 and completed 27-of-37 passes for 230 yards and two touchdowns in a 23-16 win over the Lions. It’s hard to ask anything more of a quarterback coming in off the bench, especially when you consider Daniel had no full practice time during the short week leading up to the game.“The job of a backup quarterback is to get the starter ready and to be prepared when your opportunity comes,” Daniel said Chase Daniel Color Rush Jersey , via the team’s website. “And I felt like I did that pretty well.”The only major stumble came when Daniel shot out of the tunnel too early at the start of the game. None of his teammates followed, however, and Daniel was seen slinking back toward them before the entire group finally took the field.Daniel said it was “not one of my proudest moments,” but there were more than enough reasons to feel proud by the time the day was done. On his latest episode of Bear With Me Bennie Fowler III Jersey , Robert S. dives further into Mitch Trubisky’s 3rd Down and Red Zone play before cracking open a loaded Bears’ mailbag."What’s up Bears fans! On this episode of Bear With Me, I dive further into the data involved in my latest Trubisky study to tell you all the information that got cut from the article.After that, I dive into a deep mailbag to answer...What are the chances that Trey Burton will eventually live up to his contract?When does the James Daniels - Cody Whitehair switch happen?Will Taylor Gabriel be gone after this season? If so, is his replacement already on the roster?Who will have a better Bear tenure https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Taylor-Gabriel-Jersey , Shea McClellin or Mathieu Betts? “What’s your favorite fake swear word and can you use it in a sentence?” (thanks Jeff Breckes)And much, much more!Give it a listen and let me know what you think!Feedback rocks, so please provide it! Whether positive or negative, I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length Trey Burton Color Rush Jersey , content, frankly anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Bear Down, and thanks for Bearing With Me!
linchao is offline   Reply With Quote