Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Akiba > Akiba > Main Forum

Default abby-dahlkemper-jersey
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
linchao
Learner

Graziano Pelle scored twice for Shandong Luneng to come back from 2-0 down and draw with defending champion Kashima Antlers 2-2 in the Asian Champions League on Tuesday.Pelle also scored twice last week in a draw at Gyeongnam in South Korea in the opening round.Sho Ito gave visiting Kashima the lead with a curling low shot from just inside the area after 10 minutes. He scored again shortly after as the Japanese side appeared to take control of the Group E clash at Jinan Olympic Sports Center.But just 20 minutes in Sam Mewis Jersey , Kento Misao handled in the area and Pelle converted the penalty. And just before the break, the Italy international curled the ball in from inside the area.In the other group game, Johor Darul Ta’zim of Malaysia and Gyeongnam of South Korea drew 1-1.GROUP FDaegu, the South Korean side making its debut in the league https://www.thetopsoccer.com/uswnt/a...lkemper-jersey , upset two-time champion Guangzhou Evergrande 3-1 thanks to two first-half goals from Brazilian striker Edgar.Anderson Talisca pulled one back for Fabio Cannavaro’s side eight minutes after the break, but with nine minutes remaining Kim Dae-won struck to give Daegu a second win from two games.Sanfrecce Hiroshima gave visiting Melbourne Victory a second straight loss, 2-1, despite a goal from Keisuke Honda in his first competitive club fixture in Japan in 12 years.Honda pulled Melbourne level after 71 minutes to cancel out an early goal from Shunki Higashi. But Daiki Watari struck with four minutes remaining to give Hiroshima a win. Ex-Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has debunked claims that he is in line to replace Maurizio Sarri as head coach. On Sunday McCall Zerboni Jersey , his former club was dealt a huge embarrassment at the Etihad Stadium with the Blues enduring a 6-0 mauling at the hands of league leader Manchester City.With the Londoner's having been demoted to the sixth position as a result, the latest talk of the town suggests that Sarri's job is under threat. The odds are slowly sliding out of the favor of the Italian manager who has been very critical of his players in recent weeks.Rumors indicate that the ex-Napoli manager has already lost part of his dressing room with some of his squad members complaining about the overload of instructions that they can't keep up with.聽 When asked at a media conference on Monday about the potential of returning to Chelsea as the manager should Sarri be sacked in the coming weeks, Frank Lampard said: "My job is here. We're working very hard and my thoughts are on Ipswich Town on Wednesday, and Brighton on Saturday."With my Chelsea hat on Tierna Davidson Jersey , 13 years as a player there, you have a feeling for it and [the current situation] it's not nice, it's not easy. It doesn't happen to Chelsea much so when it does it's a shock."But they're going up against an incredible team and I had some time at Manchester City as well. I have some feelings for them. The work Pep Guardiola and their incredible squad have done is something special."For Chelsea it was a tough day. With all top teams the important thing is you come back strong, no matter what type of defeat. What makes top teams is resilience and Chelsea as a club will have it Christian Pulisic Jersey ," the Blues' all-time top goalscorer added.The Blues are currently preparing for Thursday's Europa League clash with Malmo before they welcome Manchester United to Stamford Bridge for the FA Cup fifth round tie next Monday.
linchao is offline   Reply With Quote